New Forest Mortgages
Albion Forest Mortgages specialist in New Forest Mortgages. Friendly, local mortgage help.
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with GDPR May 2018 requirements. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone. By submitting this information you have given your agreement to receive verbal contact from us to discuss your mortgage requirements
Albion Forest Mortgages – Mortgage Broker New Forest
We are a family run Mortgage Broker arranging New Forest Mortgages. We specialise in Teacher Mortgages, but we help people from all jobs and areas.
All our advice is personal to you, and your first consultation is always free. We’re making mortgages as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Get in touch – Speak to an advisor and we’ll give you expert advice to suit your needs.
- Apply for your mortgage – Your personal expert Mortgage Advisor will apply for your mortgage.
- Get your mortgage and more importantly, your home!
Is It Smart To Use A New Forest Mortgages Broker?
There’s several reasons to go with a specialist New Forest Mortgage Broker like us:
- We’ll check your finances to make sure you can afford a mortgage.
- We have exclusive deals with lenders, not otherwise available.
- We complete the paperwork for you, so your application should be dealt with faster
- We’ll help you take all the costs and features of the mortgage into account, beyond the interest rate.
- We only recommend a mortgage that is suitable for you and will tell you which ones you’re likely to get.
Remortgaging Your House In The New Forest?
If you are looking for a Remortgage in the New Forest it is likely for one of two reasons.
- Your deal is coming to an end and you would like a new one.
- You would like to release equity from your home.
At the end of a product you tend to fall onto the lenders standard variable rate. This can mean that you end up paying hundreds of pounds more for your mortgage.
Releasing equity from your home needs to be carefully considered. Securing debt to your property may not always be the best course of action, however it is sometimes necessary. At Albion Forest Mortgages we specialise in New Forest Mortgages and can therefore guide you through this process.
New Forest Buy To Let (Btl) Properties
Yes you can. We help lots of Landlords get the most competitive deals for their mortgages. As a business a Buy to Let mortgage needs to be right in order to maximise how much income the property makes. Speak to an Advisor today if you need help with any of your Buy to let New Forest Mortgages.
I’m Self Employed, Can I Get A Mortgage In the New Forest?
A lot of people in the New Forest are Self Employed, and getting a mortgage when you work for yourself can be tough. We have lots of articles for Self Employed people, so take a look or get in touch.
I Have Bad Credit, Can I Get A Mortgage In New Forest?
Absolutely! Having Bad Credit shouldn’t stop you getting a mortgage. It will usually depend on how bad it is though. If you have bad credit we recommend taking a look at your credit report first. For this we recommend Checkmyfile as they compare the top three credit referencing agencies.
Do You Charge A Fee?
We usually charge some sort of fee. However not always, so get in touch and we’ll tell you up front if any fee is payable.
Do You Help People With Mortgages Outside Of The New Forest?
Absolutely. We help people across the country. As we specialise in Teacher Mortgages lots of our clients are from all over. We utilise modern technology so that we can help arrange mortgages for people remotely without them having to step foot into an office.